Osama bin Laden is dead. Were you among the throngs gathered at the World Trade Center last night? If so, send me photos and I’ll post them here.
Sarah, Excellent Blog and I also saw your website! Very interesting as I am a writer as well. I run a Blog about Yonkers NY, the city just north of the Bronx where I am from and grew up in. Check it out if you ever have time and I would love to help your site out if I ever can.
I will definitely put your blog on my links sections of my blog! Thanks and nice meeting you.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
1. How much money do I need to move to NYC?
2. Yes, even you can afford Manhattan
3. Don't move to Brooklyn. Please.
4. One year in NYC: What I've learned
5. Yes, you'll have sucky days
6. Should I move without a job?
7. Stay a tourist forever
8. The cure for homesick blues
9. Three years in NYC: What I've learned
10. NYC: The best summer camp ever